Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Some Summer Highlights

First of all, I guess I should start by announcing that we are expecting a baby girl in December. I have been really sick so it's been a while since I posted. So here are picures of some summer fun:

At the zoo. I think Dash was on the brink of heat stroke.

Dixon and Grandma Joy at the zoo.

Daxton!!! Phillip and Tiffany came to visit for a few weeks. It was soooo fun having them here but I only took a few pictures. Turns out it's kinda hard to monitor 2 kids and take pics at the same time. Hopefully Phillip and Tiffany took some good ones.

Dash turned 1!!!!!


This is Dash imitating his daddy. Sitting in a car and talking on a cell phone. At least he was polite enough to wave.




Turns out he's not a cake fan. Big surprise.

Dunaway family bbq.

We've lost another child's affection to Ryan.





Michael and Erica. Dixon LOVES his cousins!
Not big enough to sit at the table but still wants to play.

Swimming

Farmland at Thanksgiving Point.
It wasn't enough for Dixon to pet the pony. He wanted to hold the rope too.





Grandma Joy







Dixon and Dash are still best friends.





5 comments:

  1. I love your updates! Congrats on your baby news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to do a summer update also. Cute pictures of your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read all the side quotes from Dixon and they are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. arr congratulations from the dixons..sorry to hear you have been sick (sympathies)...i think its funny that i fill anthony in on his best friends news haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps anthony just did some math and said 'vegas magic' haha

    ReplyDelete