Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Holiday MEGAPOST

Well, we survived the holidays! We even got through a bout of strep! We took video footage on Christmas day so we don't have any pictures of the actual day. But we have some others from Christmasey stuff. Here they are:

Dash has decided that not just anyone can hold him. Fortunately, he loves Grandma Joy.


I'm sure someone thought it was a great idea to set up a play-doh table for kids waiting to see Santa. For most kids it probably was. Dixon, however, was supremely annoyed at having to take a break from the play-doh to see Santa. At first when I suggested it, he ran up to Santa and screamed, "Toys!" before running back to the play-doh. I just pretended he belonged to someone else.


We woke Dash up from his nap to see Santa. He was a little spaced but still an angel.


The Christmas aftermath. Dixon is checking to make sure Dash is OK.


What to play with first???

Best buddies. These pictures are not staged.


Notice Dixon has his stuffed snake with him. Actually, it belongs to his cousin Bryton. Grandma Joy gave him one but he decided he liked Bryton's better. He didn't let go of it for about a week. So his favorite Christmas gift? a borrowed stuffed snake.


He let me take his picture!!!!!

He he he. Yup, it's exactly what it looks like. Scott was trying to film Dixon's reaction to the stuffed snake present when the snake tried to bite him where it counts!


Grandma and Grandpa Alldredge's house.


Dash loves Scott the most. I guess he has one flaw after all. Seriously though, Scott got me some really great suprises this year (like always). He got me lots of clothes and a Kindle. I gave him... nothing.


I had to bake a ton of cookies. Dash was my little helper. He sat in his Bumbo and played for hours while I baked.


Every time I looked up at him he gave me a huge smile.


Never to young for morning cartoons. Dixon wants to hold Dash every morning. Since I'm not exactly a morning person, I give little objection.

I have to keep these pictures in case these two ever decide they don't like each other. Right now they love each other like crazy.


We took Dixon to Chuck E. Cheese's. He didn't waste any time before he tried to pick up on chicks. His church girlfriend would not be happy about this!


Smooth.


This is how germs are spread. And this is why you never tell your kid you're getting ready to leave when they are in the top of the play tubes.


Dixon insisted Dash ride with him. Then he was annoyed I was touching Dash. Dash was wondering how he got stuck with such a crazy family.


Dixon figured out the cars drive on their own. He didn't think it was so fun to face the back of the car when he was in his first carseat!

Scott trying to explain why he can't take the squirt gun off and go nuts all over the building.



2 comments:

  1. I was actually disappointed not to be in town for the family Christmas party. I swear it is the truth. It would have been so fun to see Dixon and Brody play and let Macie and Dash drool on eachother. I really did miss it- don't mock me...it is true.
    And could your boys/family be any cuter? I think not. You guys look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture with Dixon's face smashed @ Chuck E Cheese is seriously the greatest!!! It's one of those faces I wish we could actually stage and give when someone pisses they tick us off

    ReplyDelete