Thursday, September 9, 2010

2 Boys

Well, we've survived six weeks with Dash. Dixon still adores him. He's been so sweet to him. Dash still eats really well and sleeps a lot. I'm still adjusting to 2 little ones needing me at the same time. I swear they coordinate their schedules so they get hungry, tired, or just needy at the exact same time.

Dixon has discovered donuts. He asks for one every day.

Never turn away from a loaded baby. One of the nurses that took care of Dash in the hospital told me Dash did the biggest poop she'd every seen from a baby. Pretty impressive coming from a woman that takes care of babies all day. On this day I was changing a full diaper when I got attacked by projectile poop. I thought I'd given him time to finish. Notice Dixon's little hand pointing to the weapon of choice. He thought it was pretty funny.



Dixon got to hang out with his Dunaway cousins. His latest favorite movie: Lilo and Stitch. He wakes up in the morning asking to watch Lilo.

Dixon and Conn. Trouble.

I tend to project on my boys when I'm cold. Dixon can now fight back. Dash is at my mercy.


Dash and his "lovey." When Dixon hasn't stolen his elephant and thrown it down the stairs, Dash loves to grab it and hug it. Too cute. Thank you Brent and Sarah!
And yes, his hair is falling out at an alarming rate.

Scott and Dash hanging out. Dash looks so much like Dixon when he was new that you can't tell their baby pictures apart. If they have similar personalities I'm in big trouble!




Hospital Pics



3 comments:

  1. The poo on the skirt made me laugh, I've had similar stories. Being a mom is so glamorous. You're boys are so cute and fun. I love the picture of the kids all staring at the tv, they look so enthralled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is darling! Congratulations. Do you ever wish you could go back in time and work just one night like we used to at the Station? Motherhood is fun but I wouldn't mind delivering a pizza or two every once in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Marjie - does that poo picture bring back memories. Why does it always happen when wearing a white skirt? I think you'll have to thank the Dunaway side of the family for that skill. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete